CASH PRIZES AVAILABLE FOR JUDGES CHOICE
- Submission Cut Off – Sunday, November 25th, 2018
- Judging – Wednesday, November 28th, 2018
- Awards – Thursday, December 6th, 2018 at the Frozen Frames event
- All photos submitted must have been taken within 150km of the Golden area and the image location must be stated in your entry
- All photos submitted must have been taken within the last 5 years
- You can submit up to a maximum of 5 images for the competition. Please choose your best images
- Images can include any of the following; action sports, lifestyle, scenic
- All images must be submitted in high quality JPG format at full original size.
- Images must be either submitted by email or can be uploaded to the cloud based solution of your choice with a download link sent to email@example.com
- All images will be judged on the following aspects:
- Impact and promotion of winter life in the Golden area
- Technical merit
- The top 20 images as judged by the judging panel will be shown at the Frozen Frames event and entered into the Judge’s and People’s Choice awards.
- Only one of the ‘Judge’s Choice’ prizes will be awarded to a single person.
- All images (Judge’s and People’s Choice included) will be voted anonymously.
- By submitting your image(s) for the competition, you grant the organizers the right to use the image at the event. Winning images may be used for future promotional and marketing material and will include full credit to the photographer.
- The photograph taken by the winner of the “people’s choice” award will also be printed and given to the draw prize winner.
- No further compensation will be provided for images used.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them.
- All photos entered by the closing date will judged by the judging panel to determine the winners.
For any questions or inquiries please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12 Points: WOW Factor
8 Points: Promotion of winter life in the Golden area
8 Points: Composition
6 Points: Exposure & Lighting
6 Points: Depth of field & Focus
Dave Best – Owner of Best Impressions Photography
Patrick Garbutt – Editor-in-Chief for Mountain Sledder Magazine
Jessie Oatway – Owner of Oatway Productions